Tunnel Bar Is The Underground Cocktail Cave In Massachusetts You Have To Visit
Are you looking for a truly special spot for a gathering with friends or a special date night? This intriguing bar in Northampton may be just the place. Tunnel Bar is an underground cocktail bar that will charm you with its delicious selection of drinks and unbeatable atmosphere, and it’s one of the best restaurants in Massachusetts. Here’s why it should be on your must-visit list this season.
We know you’ve never been anywhere quite like this cool spot in Northampton. Visit Tunnel Bar online to check out current menu offerings and make your own reservations. Be sure to double-check capacity limits before visiting.
Do you have a favorite hidden bar in Massachusetts? Share your inside knowledge with us! If you love unique places like this, there are quite a few more unique restaurants in Massachusetts worth visiting.
The Best Restaurants in Massachusetts
What are the best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Black Cow Burger Bar. This burger joint in Turners Falls has inventive and tasty unique creations at fair prices.
- Hillside Grill. While it advertises American fare, this restaurant has some of the best Greek food around.
- Nashoba Brook Bakery. The variety of sandwiches on scrumptious artisan breads shouldn’t be missed.
- As Good As It Gets. The name fits as the breakfasts here are pretty huge in both size and flavor.
Learn more about the best hidden gem restaurants in Massachusetts.
What are the best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Daedalus. This restaurant in Cambridge has amazing food and a great view of Boston Harbor.
- Slainte Irish Pub. This used to be the Catwalk Bar and Grille and has live entertainment to go with the Irish fare.
- The Wellfleet Pearl. The seafood is caught fresh and is as delicious as the view of the Wellfleet Harbor is beautiful.
- Jerry Remy’s. Located at Fenway Park, this is a huge draw for sports enthusiasts where good grub goes with a view of the game below.
Find out more about the best rooftop restaurants in Massachusetts.
What are the best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts?
The best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts include:
- Sesuit Harbor Cafe. This place is known for its scrumptious lobster rolls and the rustic fisherman decor is so charming.
- The Barnacle. This restaurant in Marblehead is known for its amazing Bloody Mary and the seafood is delicious.
- Popponesset Inn Restaurant. This Mashpee restaurant has some excellent surf and turf and is only 50 feet from the water.
- Wellfleet Beachcomber. This place sits on the dunes in Cape Cod and overlooks Cahoon Hollow Beach.
Discover more about the best beachfront restaurants in Massachusetts.