Massachusetts December 17, 2016
15 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Move To Massachusetts
Massachusetts is one-of-a-kind, and there are plenty of ways that this state sets itself apart from the pack. This means that people from other parts of the country sometimes just don’t
get what makes the Bay State so unique. Here are a few very serious reasons why they just shouldn’t bother checking out our home state.
1. All your friends will act like a bunch of bums. Beach bums.
Their bad habits might even be contagious.
2. The winters are unbearable. Look at that mess.
3. You’ll never be able to concentrate when you have to look at stuff like this every day.
Invest in some good window blinds, or you’ll never get anything done.
4. Speaking of which, you won’t be able to keep your eyes on the road.
Those lush, rolling hills are a hazard.
5. Your kids will end up smarter than you.
Having the most highly ranked schools in the country means you’ll have to come to terms with losing a few games of Scrabble on family game night.
6. You’ll pack on the pounds.
A moment on your lips, forever on your…mind.
7. All that fresh seafood means that your fancy fish oil supplements will go to waste.
And wouldn’t that be a shame?
8. You’ll be forced to eat ice cream without a spoon.
9. Just what the heck are you supposed to do with all those apples you picked?!
Guess it’s pie for dinner, again. What a life.
10. You won't be able to escape the past.
Just when you thought you were done with school, here comes another incredible historical site. Great.
11. The sports fans are a little too passionate.
It’s like our teams are the absolute best or something.
12. People go way overboard for the holidays.
I mean, there are literally lights everywhere. Ugh.
13. Taking all those pictures means you’ll constantly be running out of room on your phone.
Great. Just great.
14. All that pristine wilderness will aggravate your allergies.
There’s just way too much untouched natural splendor. It’s unsafe.
15. People never use their turn signals.
Honestly, we just want to keep this incredible place to ourselves. If you liked this, why not check out this list of 1
5 things you’ll ? never catching a Massachusetts native doing