The Massive Indoor Playground In Massachusetts With Endless Places To Play
If you have kids, it seems like it’s a constant search to find fun places to bring them. If that is something you struggle with, there’s one incredible place where they can run around and just be, well, kids! VinKari Safari is a massive indoor playground in Massachusetts that kids and adults alike will love. It’s a place for fun and exercise, which are necessary parts of childhood. So pack up the whole family and prepare to be amazed by all that this family-friendly destination in Massachusetts has to offer!
Where do you take your kids to play? Have you been to VinKari Safari, a massive indoor playground in Massachusetts? Let us know in the comments below — we would love to hear from you! To learn more, visit the official website for VinKari Safari and follow the Facebook page for updates.
Another indoor playground kids and adults will love is The Legoland Discovery Center. Located in Boston, it’s quite a creative place to play!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
indoor playground Massachusetts
What are some fun things to do with kids in Massachusetts?
If you're planning a trip to Massachusetts with the entire family, rest assured that there are lots of kid-approved spots to check out. Some of our top recommendations for fun things to do with kids in Massachusetts are as follows:
- Berkshire Scenic Railway Museum, Lenox
- Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art, Amherst
- The Amazing World Of Dr. Seuss Museum, Springfield
- Steaming Tender, Palmer
- EcoTarium, Worcester
- Old Sturbridge Village, Sturbridge
- Battleship Cove, Fall River
For your convenience, we've even charted out all of the above family-friendly spots in Massachusetts into one convenient route. Have fun and happy exploring!
Does Massachusetts have any kid-friendly hikes?
Absolutely! Don't let the challenges associated with hiking with kids prevent you from exploring the great outdoors. In fact, Massachusetts has lots of kid-friendly trails that measure 1 mile or less. Here's a list of our favorite family-friendly hikes in Massachusetts:
- Pine Hills, Plymouth
- Chapel Brook Falls Trail, Ashfield
- Fort Hill Trail, Eastham
- Ashland State Park, Ashland
- Bash Bish Falls, Mount Washington
- Fern Trail, Arcadia Wildlife Sanctuary, Easthampton
- Parker River National Wildlife Refuge, Newbury
- Bradley Palmer State Park Trail, Topsfield
- Wendell State Forest Friendly Trail, Wendell
For more information on the above trails, check out our article outlining all the best kid-friendly hikes in Massachusetts.
What are the most beautiful parks in Massachusetts?
One of the best parts about living in Massachusetts is access to gorgeous parks. Some of the best parks in Massachusetts include the following:
- Alan E. Rich Environmental Park, Athol
- Purgatory Chasm State Reservation, Sutton
- Bartholomew’s Cobble, Sheffield
- Mount Greylock State Reservation
- Garden in the Woods, Framingham
- Myles Standish State Forest, Carver
- Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Edgartown
- Bash Bish State Park, Mt. Washington
- Halibut Point State Park, Rockport
- The Cape Cod National Seashore
- Nickerson State Park
- Beartown State Forest, Monterey
- Mohawk Trail State Forest
- Mount Washington State Forest, South Egremont