Massachusetts October 30, 2017
by Sophia 11 Reasons Why Everyone Should Marry A Massachusetts Native
There’s something special about people who were born and raised in Massachusetts. Maybe it’s their determination and strength. Maybe it’s their can-do attitude. Perhaps it’s their great hair. Whatever it is, we can all agree that there are plenty of reasons to settle down with a Bay Stater. Here are a few.
1. We’ll always leave you the last Munchkin in the box.
I mean, unless it’s chocolate glazed. We’re not saints, after all.
2. You won’t find anyone better at shoveling out a car in record speed.
When it’s 8:30 a.m. the morning after a blizzard and you need to get to work, you can count on your Bay Stater to get you car free of that snowdrift in no time.
3. Our sarcasm skills are unparalleled.
New Englanders are a sarcastic bunch and none mores than Massachusetts natives. We’ll make you laugh day in and day out with our dry sense of humor.
4. We’ll never make fun of you for dressing in an absurd amount of layers.
Weather in Massachusetts is as unpredictable as it gets, so we understand the urge to pile on a sweater and sweatshirt over a t-shirt and shorts.
5. We know all the best places seafood shacks.
Have a craving for some fried seafood treats? Your sweetheart knows all the best places to go where there’s nary a tourist in sight.
6. We know that family is important.
No one values family more than a Massachusetts native. We’re all about supporting those close to us and getting together for family fun.
7. You’ll always have someone to hang out with on game day.
We take our sports seriously in Massachusetts. Whether you snagged tickets to a game at Fenway or are just planning on kicking back with some snacks on football Sunday, you’ll always have someone to cheer with.
8. We’re beyond loyal and patient.
When your baseball team goes almost 100 years without a World Series win, you learn a thing or two about patience and loyalty. We bring that same spirit to our relationships.
9. We’ll never get mad when you track in sand or leaves.
With so much natural beauty at our doorstep, we grew up with plenty of reasons to get some dirt under our nails and sand in our shoes. We know that a good adventure is worth a bit of mess.
10. Your holidays will always be the best.
Massachusetts knows a thing or two about making the holiday festive and fun. You’ll never be short on holiday cheer with a Massachusetts native on your arm.
11. We love to kick back and relax just as much as we like adventure.
Whether you want to spend a quiet night at home or a weekend wandering this beautiful state, you’ll always have a partner in crime if you marry a Bay Stater.
If you liked this, you should check out
these 10 legitimate signs that you grew up in Massachusetts.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.