Shop 'Til You Drop At Raynham Flea Market, One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Massachusetts
Hunting for treasures at a flea market is always fun, especially when that flea market is among the best flea markets in Massachusetts as well as the largest in the state. Raynham Flea Market boasts countless vendors and a wide selection of items to peruse. No matter when you stop by, you’re sure to find something (or a few somethings) to take home.
Stop by the Raynham Flea Market soon to find your next favorite treasure. Check out the market’s website for more information about current opening hours, special events, and visiting tips. What’s your favorite flea market in Massachusetts? Tell us in the comments below.
If you love to find more bargains, here are some of the best thrift stores in Massachusetts.
More to Explore
BEST FLEA MARKETS IN MASSACHUSETTS & RELATED INFO
Besides Raynham Flea Market, what are the best flea markets in Massachusetts?
While Raynham Flea Market is one of the best flea markets in Massachusetts, here are 10 more flea markets in Massachusetts that you should visit:
- Yankee Flea Market, Palmer
- Rietta Flea Market, Hubbardston
- SoWa Vintage Market, Boston
- Kev's Barn Flea Market, Granby
- Fitchburg Flea Market, Fitchburg
- Wellfleet Flea Market, Wellfleet
- Ramble Market, Waltham
- Douglas Flea Market, Douglas
- Oldies Marketplace, Newburyport
- Grafton Flea Market, Grafton
If you’re searching for more bargains in the state, here are some more of the best flea markets in Massachusetts.
What are the best places to find antiques in Massachusetts?
It is safe to say that there are no shortages of antique shops in the state, and here are the best places to find antiques in Massachusetts:
- Cambridge Antique Market, Cambridge
- Canal Street Antique Mall, Lawrence
- Brimfield Antique Market, Brimfield
- Whitney Hill Antiques, Greenfield
- Leonards New England, Seekonk
- Palmer Antiques Co-Op, Palmer
- Sturbridge Antique Shops, Sturbridge
- Jeffrey's Antique Co-Op, Lunenburg
- Wayside Antiques, West Boylston
- Four Echoes at Grist Mill Pond, Seekonk
Here’s a previous article with more about the Canal Street Antique Mall in Lawrence, one of the largest and best places to find antiques in Massachusetts.
What are some of the most unique places to shop in Massachusetts?
Besides the antique stores and flea markets, there are lots of unique places to shop in Massachusetts and they include:
- EMPORIUM 32, Salem
- Faneuil Hall, Boston
- The Parson's Closet, Easthampton
- Moody's Home & Gifts, Salem
- Boho Exchange, Great Barrington
- Yankee Candle Village, Deerfield
- Wicked Thrift and PopRock Vintage, West Yarmouth
Here’s a previous article telling you more about Faneuil Hall in Boston, one of the coolest and most unique places to shop in Massachusetts.