This Massachusetts Waterfall Is So Hidden, Almost Nobody Has Seen It In Person
The Bay State is known mostly for its coastline and mountains and not so much for its waterfalls. But that doesn’t mean there aren’t some spectacular Massachusetts waterfalls here! From Bash Bish Falls to Bear’s Den Falls, Tannery Falls, and more, you’ll find plenty of gorgeous waterfalls around. And Glendale Falls in Massachusetts near Middlefield is a hidden waterfall worth seeking out. Let’s take a look at one of the best waterfalls in Massachusetts.
Take in the natural beauty of these magnificent falls:
Have you ever visited Glendale Falls in Massachusetts? What is your favorite waterfall around the Bay State? Let us know in the comments. If you liked this, here are several more waterfalls in Massachusetts.
More to Explore
The Natural Beauty of Massachusetts
What are the most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts?
The most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts include:
- Monument Mountain in Great Barrington. Climb to the top for a mesmerizing panoramic view of the lush forests that surround this peak.
- Mount Greylock in Adams. This mountain has the highest elevation in the state and not only offers stellar views but also has an impressive War Memorial tower.
- Cochituate Lake in Cochituate. This lovely lake has a wonderful beach, clear blue waters, and verdant forests around it.
- Cape Cod National Seashore. There are forty miles of sandy beaches, beautiful wetlands, and lush forests with rare foliage and wildlife here.
Learn more about the most incredible natural wonders in Massachusetts.
What are the most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts?
The most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts include:
- Province Lands Dunes near Provincetown. These sandy dunes meet the Atlantic ocean and there are occasional shacks that have housed artists at times.
- Aquinnah Cliffs in Martha’s Vineyard. These cliffs look like something from a painting with vibrant colors and gorgeous coastal views.
- Purgatory Chasm in Sutton. The rock formations here look like something from another planet and the views are incredible.
- Brewster Tidal Flats in Cape Cod. These are the largest tidal flats in the nation and the low tide exposes a mile of shoreline.
Find out more about the most unique natural wonders in Massachusetts.
What are the most beautiful places in Massachusetts?
The most beautiful places in Massachusetts include:
- Chatham Lighthouse Beach. The white sands, lovely seashore, and stunning lighthouse combine for views that are breathtaking.
- Boston Harbor Islands. These are all part of a national park and are wonderful for camping, swimming, and seeing wildlife.
- Mohawk Trail. This was once a trade route used by Native Americans and it’s also one of the most scenic places in the state.
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary. This is a place where you can see whales, dolphins, seals, and other marine wildlife.
Discover more about the most beautiful places in Massachusetts.