The Most Unique Campground In Maryland That’s Pure Magic
Ready for a camping experience like no other? Ditch the tent, and instead, stay in a tree house or even a hobbit house at one of the most unique experiences in Maryland! This magical treehouse camping spot offers an overnight stay you won’t soon forget. While most campgrounds require you to sleep on the ground, this one allows you to wake among the treetops. Or, you can choose to rise and shine in your own little hobbit hole. A stay at The Treehouse Camp in Maryland belongs on your bucket list.
For more information about The Treehouse Camp At Maple Tree Campground, visit The Treehouse Camp website. Reservations can be made online! You can also follow The Treehouse Camp on Facebook for more photos, special events, and information. They can be reached at 301-432-5585.
After enjoying the great outdoors in this fun way, consider taking in more nature views. I think some of the most incredible can be found over the Bay Bridge and we know just how to find them!
More to Explore
Camping in Maryland
Can I camp right on the water in Maryland?
It's easy and fun to camp right on the water in Maryland. There are quite a few beautiful places to do it. Check out these for your next adventure:
- Roaring Point Waterfront Campground, Wicomico County: The campground offers both RV sites and tent sites, with some in the woods and many right on the water.
- Brunswick Family Campground, Brunswick: This beautiful camping spot offers 100 spots and sits right on the Potomac River.
- Frontier Town Campground, Berlin: This campground, with a Western theme, offers both tent sites and cabins. This is a great choice for boaters as it also has a dock area.
There are quite a few fantastic waterfront camping spots in Maryland and some of the best are right on the beach.
What are the best family-friendly campgrounds in Maryland?
The best family-friendly campgrounds in Maryland can be found throughout the state. Here are a few great ones to consider:
- Ole Mink Farm Recreation Resort, Thurmont: This camping spot offers one, two, three, or even four-bedroom luxury cabins. They also have space for RVs. Families love the giant pool!
- Brunswick Family Campground, Brunswick: One of the most popular spots in the state, this is a great option for adventurous kids. They offer tubing right on-site!
- Camp Merryelande, Piney Point: This unique spot is a favorite among families. They cater to all ages with things like movie nights, beach access, and playgrounds.