Maryland May 19, 2018
11 Privileges Marylanders Have That The Rest Of The U.S. Doesn’t
If you live in Maryland, you’re pretty lucky. You may not realize it, but the Old Line State provides many advantages that other states just don’t have. Take a look at this list that will make you appreciate Maryland in a whole new way…
1. We're the blue crab capital...
Steamed. Perfectly spiced. Perfection.
2. ...and nobody does crab cakes quite like they do in the Old Line State.
Sure, you could order crab cakes in surrounding states, but you'll likely be disappointed.
3. Our locals are pretty talented...
World famous swimmer, Michael Phelps, hails from Baltimore.
4. We have the most unique (and handsome) icons.
It seems like Mr. Boh is always ready for a fancy party.
5. We have our very own Miracle on 34th Street.
This Baltimore block is pure magic during the holiday season.
6. We have some of the best hospitals (and doctors) in the entire country.
Johns Hopkins continues to impress with groundbreaking procedures and the best surgeons in the US.
7. Our traditions are unique and quirky.
If you've never been to Hon Fest, you're missing out.
8. We have the best state flag.
No other state compares.
9. Our quaint waterside towns can't be beat.
There are so many bay towns to explore and they're all unique in their own way.
10. Our team spirit is infectious.
It's hard not to get excited about football, baseball, and more with so many positive vibes.
11. We have the most state pride.
From displaying the Maryland colors all over our clothing and cars to shouting "O!" during the National Anthem, there's no place like home.
What are some other privileges to living in Maryland? Feel free to share your thoughts below.
For another relatable article,