Maryland January 21, 2017
15 Things Everyone Who’s Moved Away From Maryland Has Thought At Least Once
If you’ve ever moved away from Maryland at one time or another, you’ll no doubt relate to the following list. From steamed crabs to historic landmarks, here are 15 things everyone who’s moved away from Maryland has thought at least once.
1. I miss steamed crabs...
And their perfect spices.
2. And Old Bay.
If I ever leave Maryland, I'm taking at least a dozen cans of Old Bay with me.
3. There's no Christmas like a quirky Maryland Christmas.
Crab pot trees are such a fun tradition.
4. Where are the historic battlefields?
They're perfect for a leisurely stroll full of history.
5. And the reenactments?
A fascinating look at the past.
6. I could go for a trip to Ocean City...
This summer tradition beckons.
7. And chow down on some Thrashers fries.
Extra vinegar please.
8. Gosh, I miss Bergers cookies.
It's best to stock up on these delectable cookies, just in case.
9. There's no sunset quite like a Maryland sunset.
Or a sunrise for those early birds.
10. And where else will I be close to so many types of terrain...
We're called America in miniature for a reason.
11. Like mountains...
And the overlooks they provide.
12. And wetlands.
Simply serene and pleasantly peaceful.
13. I miss small Maryland towns...
So much charm packed into so many tiny towns.
14. And the excitement of local cities.
If you prefer a bustling atmosphere, the state provides that too.
15. There's no place like home.
No place will ever compare.
What are other things you have or may miss when leaving Maryland? Feel free to share below. 🙂