Maryland August 25, 2016
11 Sure-Fire Ways To Make A Marylander Mad
Marylanders can be pretty laid back, whether we’re lying on the beach or enjoying steamed crabs. There are quite a few things, however, that will bring out our temper. Here are 11 sure-fire ways to make a Marylander mad.
1. Insult our favorite sports team.
It just may be your last day on earth.
3. Call us a "fly-over state."
There are plenty of fun destinations in Maryland. You just have to know where to look.
4. Call our state boring.
Well, technically there is a town in Maryland named Boring but we're sure there's fun stuff to do there, too.
5. Serve us bad crab cakes.
Real crab meat with hardly any filler, please.
6. Assume that we all live in Baltimore.
Maryland is so much more than its largest city.
7. Tell us our flag isn't that great.
Haha, good one.
8. Stereotype us based on our region.
Some of us prefer the city, suburbs, countryside, mountains, or the shore but we're ALL Marylanders.
9. Tell us that picking crabs is gross.
It might be a dirty job but we are more than happy to do it.
10. Tell us that nothing good ever came out of Maryland.
The National Anthem was created here. You're welcome, America.
11. Assume our landscape is boring.
The natural wonders here will blow your mind.
What are other sure-fire ways to make a Marylander mad? Be sure to also check out this list of
11 Maryland stereotypes that need to be put to rest.