Maryland November 12, 2016
We Dare You To Make It Through This List Without Falling In Love With Maryland
It’s pretty easy to fall in love with the Old Line State. The scenery, food, history and pride all culminate to make Maryland one of the most interesting and best places to live. Don’t believe me? Take a look at the following list of all the things to love about Maryland. We dare you to make it to the end without silently weeping tears of happiness.
1. It's easy to stay optimistic in Maryland when you awake each day to sunrises like this.
2. Or end your days drinking in the brilliant hues during sunset.
3. History thrives here. There's something special about visiting centuries-old spots.
4. Maryland just may have the most charming capital city in the entire U.S.
5. Natural wonders are plentiful in the state. From wondrous waterfalls...
6. To cliffs that are sure to peak your curiosity...
7. To the ever-inspiring Chesapeake Bay.
8. Maryland is also home to one of the most enchanting beaches in America.
9. The state is plentiful with scenic hikes...
10. And natural overlooks with jaw-dropping views.
11. The seafood is among the best in the country.
12. The desserts aren't too shabby either.
13. Dozens of charming small towns are spread throughout the state. This includes eastern shore villages...
14. And rustic mountain towns.
15. Speaking of mountains, western Maryland is a beautiful spot full of rolling hills and valleys. It's even more scenic during autumn.
16. No matter what region of the state you explore, you're likely to spot incredible wildlife.
17. And no matter where in Maryland you live, you'll find a plethora of residents who are filled with pride for their state.
18. Can you blame them? Maryland is a pretty amazing place, indeed.
What do you love most about Maryland? If this article still doesn’t have you feeling the love, then check out
these 15 undeniable things that will instantly cheer up any Marylander.