Go Pumpkin Picking, Then Sleep In A Cabin Surrounded By Fall Foliage On This Weekend Getaway In Maryland
Maryland in the fall is something special. Pumpkin picking AND fall foliage await on this weekend getaway in Maryland. If you’re ready to dive into all things festive and do some pumpkin picking in Maryland, check out the details below, and plan your trip soon!
Ready to partake in this weekend getaway in Maryland? Visit Summers Farm on the web and keep up with the farm on Facebook for more information on pumpkin picking. Then, book a stay at Airbnb, and get ready for a great weekend enjoying Maryland in the fall.
For another perfect Maryland adventure, check out this affordable road trip. It will take you to four stunning sites for under $100!
More to Explore
Things To Do In Maryland
What are the most underrated attractions in Maryland?
The most underrated attractions in Maryland include:
- Historic St. Mary’s City. This is the first Colonial settlement in the state and you can see antique ships re-enacting battles using cannons.
- Monocacy Battlefield. This Civil War battlefield is now dotted with farmhouses and barns and is a lovely country scene.
- Mallows Bay. This bay is riddled with the corpses of World War I ships and it’s a great place to kayak around and see some history.
- Ladew Topiary Gardens. This place is a collection of beautiful and intricately manicured topiary right out of a fairy tale.
Learn more about the most underrated attractions in Maryland.
What are the best man-made wonders in Maryland?
The best man-made wonders in Maryland include:
- George Peabody Library. This is like a gorgeous temple from Game of Thrones and it is packed with books.
- Fort Carroll. This is a 19th-century fort that is full of history and can be seen when crossing the Baltimore Key Bridge.
- Patterson Park Pagoda. This exquisite pagoda was built in 1881 and is a truly magnificent sight to see.
- Burnside Bridge. This historic bridge rests on the Antietam Battlefield and is absolutely picturesque.
Discover more about the best man-made wonders in Maryland.
What are the most beautiful natural attractions in Maryland?
The most beautiful natural attractions in Maryland include:
- Gunpowder Falls State Park. This is the perfect place to lazily ride an innertube down the river all day long.
- McKee-Beshers Wildlife Management Area. This is not only a great place to see wildlife but also stunning fields of sunflowers.
- Assateague Island. The beauty of the pristine white sands here is enhanced by the sight of wild horses frolicking about.
- Soleado Lavender Farm. Come here to admire the serene beauty and enticing scent of fields of gorgeous lavender.
Find out more about the most beautiful natural attractions in Maryland.