This Maryland Flea Market Is Open Year-Round With Up To 300 Merchants On-Site
If you’re a fan of flea markets and love hunting for bargains, head to Brumwell’s Flea Market in Pasadena, Maryland. Aside from being a perfect day trip destination, Brumwell’s Flea Market is open every weekend throughout the entire year, pending on the weather. So, if you’re on the prowl for a unique gift or just enjoy browsing, read on to learn about one of the best flea markets in Maryland.
For more information about this flea market in Maryland, take a look at Brumwell Flea Market’s official Facebook page.
Take a look at these best flea markets when you’re looking for more places to hunt for treasures in Maryland.
More to Explore
Brumwell's Flea Market
What are some of the best flea markets in Maryland?
Here are some of the best flea markets in Maryland:
- Pulaski Flea Market in Joppa: This market is open over the weekends and covers both the indoors and outdoors.
- 8th Ave Flea Market in Glen Burnie: Plan to spend the day strolling through this year-round flea market that spans 10 acres.
- The Parisian Flea in Baltimore: This charming shop is the place to go when you're looking for antiques, vintage items, and more.
- Boonsboro Antiques in Boonsboro: There are more than 140 vendors for you to check out at this antique market.
Want to know more? You'll find more information about these and other best flea markets in Maryland in this post.
What are some flea markets near me in Maryland?
When you're in Maryland and want to hunt for treasures, take a look at the following flea markets:
- Patapsco Market in Baltimore: You'll find collectible items such as books and baseball cards at this massive indoor and outdoor flea market.
- Washington Boulevard Marketplace in Eldridge: Over 250 vendors set up shop each weekend from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at this flea market.
- North Point Plaza Flea Market in Dundalk: This indoor and outdoor market includes a vendor selling Amish food and more.