Baltimore October 10, 2017
11 Unwritten Rules Every Baltimorean Lives By ‘Til Death
There are some things you only learn after living in Baltimore. Check out this list of 11 unwritten rules and see how many you follow. 😉
1. This is an acceptable dessert.
Actually, this makes for a perfect dessert. Good luck eating just one though.
2. Not all crab cakes are created equal.
Most crab cakes in Baltimore are delicious so never settle for something less than spectacular.
3. This is the best view in the city.
Locals know that if you want a beautiful view of the harbor, head to Federal Hill Park.
4. Once you find a good coddie, embrace it.
It's hard to find a good coddie in Baltimore these days. You can't go wrong with Faidleys' version.
5. On Fridays we wear purple.
Even during the off season, you can find many Baltimoreans sporting their favorite Ravens jerseys on Fridays.
6. This will always taste like home.
It may not be the
best beer, but it's our beer.
7. You can never have too many steamed crabs.
Go ahead and eat em for hours. Nobody's judging.
8. The National Anthem isn't complete without shouting "O!"
We hold this tradition near and dear to our hearts, no matter how weird it may seem to outsiders.
9. The holiday season isn't the same without a visit to this spot.
It's just as magical each and every year.
10. These two will always be relationship goals.
Mr. Boh and Sally Utz are the ultimate Baltimore couple.
11. Summer isn't summer without a sno-ball.
Throw some marshmallow on top and you've got a true blue Baltimore treat.
How many of these unwritten rules are true for you? What would you add to the list? Feel free to share below!