Baltimore October 17, 2017
10 Strange Habits Every Baltimorean Will Defend To The Death
There’s no place like Baltimore, that’s for certain. If you live here, there are likely some strange habits that you’ve developed. Check out the following list and see how many you do!
1. We put Old Bay on everything...
...and I mean EVERYTHING.
2. And crab meat in everything as well.
Crab cakes, crab omelets, crab pasta, etc.
3. We're known for some pretty weird hairstyles.
The higher the hon, the better.
4. Our Christmas decor is pretty unconventional.
We embrace the quirky here.
5. We shout "O!" during the national anthem.
Out-of-towners may find this off-putting but we mean no disrespect.
6. We're into funky art.
From the American Visionary Art Museum, to Artfest, to wacky street art found all around the city, we enjoy all things colorful and unique.
7. On Friday we wear purple everything.
Purple pride is abundant on Fridays. Bacaw!
8. We plaster the Maryland flag on anything we can get our hands on.
Can you blame us?
9. We are judgmental when it comes to crab cakes.
We have our favorites and will argue over the topic.
10. Despite its flaws, we will always love Baltimore.
Some may find it strange to live in a city like Baltimore. But here we embrace the strange, and there's no other place we'd rather be.
What are some other strange habits of Baltimoreans? Feel free to share your thoughts! 😛