Baltimore October 24, 2017
by Jamie Alvarenga 12 Ways To Have The Most Baltimore Day Ever
What would be your perfect Baltimore day? We have a few ideas of our own and we’re sharing them down below! You can mix up these things to do but one thing is for sure, you won’t forget this best day ever.
1. Awake early and take in the scenery at a local park.
Whether it's Patterson Park, Druid Hill Park, or one of the local reservoirs, there's nothing like starting your day with a bit of fresh air.
2. Walking around is sure to work up an appetite. Head to Miss Shirley's for hearty chicken and waffles...
3. Or if you're in the mood for something sweet, visit Blue Moon Cafe and chow down on the popular Cap-n Crunch French Toast.
4. Burn off those calories with paddle boats at the harbor.
There's something special about seeing the surroundings from the water.
5. And while you're at the harbor, why not swing by the aquarium?
No matter how many times I visit here, it never gets old.
6. Lunchtime! Lexington Market has a ton of tasty options to choose from but for the most Baltimore-infused meal, we recommend a Faidley's crab cake.
7. Get inspired at the Baltimore Museum of Art...
Not only is this place fascinating, but it's absolutely FREE!
8. Then continue with the creativity by visiting Graffiti Alley.
9. Explore the quirky neighborhood of Hampden. Be sure to peruse the local shops that are full of charm.
10. Speaking of neighborhoods, why not head to Little Italy for a delectable pasta dinner?
11. After dinner, watch the sun set from Federal Hill Park.
12. And lastly, end it all with a nightcap at a Fells Point pub.
What would you add to this list? Let us know below.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.