Baltimore September 26, 2017
These 7 Crazy Laws In Baltimore Will Leave You Scratching Your Head In Wonder
Have you ever heard of a law and thought, “What the heck happened for that to be made into a law?” We’ve got plenty of those in Baltimore. Take the following list, for example, found on the site
dumblaws.com. Stay classy, Baltimore.
1. It is illegal to throw bales of hay from a second-story window within city limits.
You seriously have to wonder what happened for this to be made into a law.
2. It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
Although that would definitely make for an interesting date.
3. Spitting on city sidewalks is prohibited.
...I've seen this one broken time and time again. Ugh.
4. No person who is a "tramp" or "vagrant" shall loiter in any park at any time.
The sheer number No Loitering signs in Baltimore is astronomical.
5. It is a park rule violation to be in a public park with a sleeveless shirt.
Arms are offensive, apparently.
6. It is a violation of city code to sell chicks or ducklings to a minor within 1 week of the Easter holiday.
This one makes sense. Maybe stick with candy for Easter.
7. You may not curse inside the city limits.
Have you ever broken any of these kooky laws?