New Orleans December 19, 2016
8 Reasons Why You Should Never, Ever Move to New Orleans
Have you ever considered a move to New Orleans? You might want to consider some of these reasons why that might not be a good idea. Here are 8 reasons why you should never move to New Orleans.
1) You might start spontaneously saying Who Dat on Sundays without even knowing it.
It’s all part of being a New Orleanian.
2) It could be difficult to stick to your diet….
But you will end up eating delicious foods almost any night of the week.
3) You may never have a reason to sit at home on a sunny Saturday afternoon again.
There is literally a festival to go to every weekend of the year.
4) You’ll never be able to eat a regular sandwich again.
Once you’ve tasted po-boys, there’s no going back.
5) When other people are enjoying their winter sports, you’re still in your summer shorts.
Endless summer takes on a whole new meaning when you live here.
6) It’s not the heat—it’s the humidity.
For real, if you aren’t careful, it could fry your brains.
7) There’s a chance that you’ll end up spending hours upon hours working on costumes.
If you don’t…you could be missing out.
8) You’ll probably never be able to live anywhere else.
Once this city gets under your skin, there’s a good chance that you’ll never be able to live and fit in anywhere else!
Why do you live in New Orleans? Let us know in the comments below–we love to hear from you!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.