New Orleans October 31, 2017
15 Things Every LSU Alumni Knows To Be True
Alright Tigers, let’s take a walk down memory lane (or should I say through the enchanted forest?) From Free Speech Alley to the Indian Mounds, we’re covering everything every LSU Alumni knows to be true. Let’s Geaux!
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. You can still taste the Dairy Store Ice Cream
If you were on that side of campus, you had to swing by.
2. Late night (or early morning) breakfasts at Louie’s were the best.
Anything to soak up that alcohol, right?
3. Trying to drink your way around the world at Chimes.
Did you ever get your name on the wall?
4. There is no better feeling than sitting in the student section during a big home game.
Cheering on those tigers never felt so good
5. Watching the Tiger Band march down Victory Hill.
There's something magical about watching them march through campus.
6. Trying to study in the quad always turns into people watching
It seems like it would be a great place to study, but you always end up running into someone you know.
7. You’ve scheduled your classes around when the best time to get a parking spot was.
Spoiler alert: There’s never any parking spots available.
8. You’ve been late to class (or skipped it entirely) because you couldn’t find a parking spot.
45,000 students and 37 parking spots. Seems legit.
9. You went through a Reggie’s and Fred’s phase.
It’s ok, we all did.
10. Middleton Library during finals week looks like a Macy’s during Black Friday
Those study cubbies were never available.
11. You’ve shared a kiss at the Memorial Tower on Valentine’s Day
Cheesy? Sure. But it’s tradition!
12. You remember when you saw Mike for the first time.
And anytime you go back, it's just as amazing as it was the first time
13. You know the words to "Callin’ Baton Rouge" by Garth Brooks by heart.
And still remember how everyone went nuts when that song was played in the bar.
14. You read The Reveille (during class)
And that was probably the last newspaper you ever physically touched.
15. You’d do it all over again
Because LSU is the best!
Can you think of anything else that should have made the list? Share your thoughts in the comments below!