This Louisiana Flea Market With Over 150 Merchants On-Site
Everyone loves a bargain, right? Well there’s one flea market in Louisiana that’s so large, you may need a map. The Greenwood Flea Market in Greenwood, LA is the largest flea market in the Ark-La-Tex area, so you’re bound to leave with a trunk full of treasures. Make sure you wear some comfortable shoes, you’ll need them to truly explore this magical space. Let’s check out one of the best flea markets in Louisiana:
The Greenwood Flea Market is open every weekend from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you’ve ever been to this amazing market, share your experience with us in the comments! be sure to check out some of the best flea markets in Louisiana.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Louisiana
What are the best general stores in Louisiana?
The best general stores in Louisiana include:
- Bayou Country General Store in Slidell. This is a huge general store with a vast selection of local products including spices, hot sauces, and Cajun cuisine.
- Kaffie-Frederick General Mercantile in Natchitoches. This is the oldest general store in Louisiana, having been in business for over 150 years.
- W.H. Tupper General Merchandise Museum in Jennings. This old general store is also a museum showing what was sold long ago.
- Don’s Country Store in Reserve. This old-fashioned store has been serving local residents for many decades.
Learn more about the best general stores in Louisiana.
What are the best thrift stores in Louisiana?
The best thrift stores in Louisiana include:
- Bayou Chic Uniques & Antiques. This is a thrift store and an antique shop that sells all kinds of oddities from over the years.
- No Fleas Market. This is a pet-friendly shop where proceeds benefit local sheets and animal rescue groups.
- The Purple Cow. This thrift store arranges clothes by color, making it easy to find just what you’re looking for.
- Junk Masters. This is where to find vintage furniture, art, and vinyl, and there’s so much here that you could spend hours browsing.
Find out more about the best thrift stores in Louisiana.
What are the best supermarkets in Louisiana?
The best supermarkets in Louisiana include:
- Alexander’s Highland Market. This shop offers local foods like jellies, sausages, cheeses, gumbos, and so much more.
- Central Grocery. This is an authentic Italian market that’s been around for decades selling rare ingredients and a top-notch muffuletta.
- Fremin’s. This is a family-owned and operated market that’s been in business since 1941 that sells food and furniture all in the same spot.
- Sunshine Health Foods. This is a great place for fresh, organic produce and a dairy that has gluten-free and dairy-free options.
Discover more about the best supermarkets in Louisiana.