This Louisiana Flea Market Covers Several Acres With Over 500 Merchants On-Site
We’re always on the hunt for a bargain, and what better place to start than a flea market? For a fun-filled day of shopping, the Lafayette Jockey Lot is just the ticket. This massive open-air market is your one-stop shop for all your shopping needs, plus some things you didn’t even know you needed.
Have you ever visited the Lafayette Jockey Lot? If so, what was your favorite part? Did you walk away with some great new treasures? Let us know about your experience in the comments below!
Still in the mood for a bargain? Then check out these 6 amazing flea markets in Louisiana you absolutely have to visit!
After all of that shopping, we bet you need to relax! Take a look at this video about Louisiana’s Fontainebleau State Park Tour:
Fontainebleau State Park Tour:
More to Explore
Out and About in Louisiana
Where can we find outdoor adventures in Louisiana?
- Holly Beach in Cameron is known as the "Cajun Riviera.”
- Swamp tours are big and can be found all over the state.
- The North Toledo Bend State Park at the Toledo Bend Reservoir is one of the best places for nature lovers.
Read on to learn more about more outdoor adventures in Louisiana.
What are some of the biggest festivals in Louisiana?
- Mardi Gras, of course, tops the list and can be found all over the state every year.
- The Franklin Parish Catfish Festival in Winnsboro celebrates this iconic Southern dish.
- Jazz Fest in New Orleans is another one and it takes place every spring.
Read on to learn more about some of the biggest festivals in Louisiana.
Where can we find small towns in Louisiana?
- Winnfield was the site of some historic Civil War
- Crowley is known as the "Rice Capital of America."
- Mansfield is where 42,000 Union troops were turned away during the Civil War.
Read on to learn more about the many charming small towns in Louisiana.