Louisiana August 25, 2015
10 of the Most Amazing Antique Stores in Louisiana
Louisiana is one of the most amazing places in the country to buy antiques. Here are 10 of the most incredible places in the state to buy antique furniture and homewares.
1) Spotted Cat Antiques Etc., Opelousas
This 30,000 square foot antique mall houses over 80 vendors to sell a huge variety of antiques, home décor, and much more.
2) Big Stick Long Bow Antique Mall, De Ridder
This sprawling mall offers a clean and organized place to find your new favorite home décor items.
3) Becky’s Barn, Opelousas
This Opelousas antique store offers booths filled with antiques, jewelry, iron pots, and Cypress furniture.
4) Denham Springs Antique Village, Denham Springs
Located in the heart of beautiful downtown Denham Springs, this popular antique mall has a wide range of goods to offer.
5) Cotton Port Antique Mall, West Monroe
A popular place full of treasures from across the state.
6) Antiques at the Crossroads, Zachary
A popular stop outside of Baton Rouge, this market offers old tools, cast iron, candles, and original artwork.
7) Reflections of Olde Antique Mall, Lafayette
A diverse array of antiques from across the country are offered at this outpost.
8) Kings Antique Mall, Shreveport
This 16,000 sqft mall offers 2 levels of shopping and browsing on King’s Hwy, which is home to numerous other antique stores.
9) C.J.’s Antiques and Collectibles, Pontchatoula
Established in 1989, this store at the center of downtown Pontchatoula offers antique furniture, collectibles, fine arts, and much more.
10) Barbara’s Victorian Closet Antique Mall, Slidell
This multiple merchant antique mall is located in the heart of the historic downtown district of Olde Towne Slidell.
Which of these stores is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!