Louisiana September 15, 2016
10 Hilarious Things That Prove You Are From Louisiana
Have you seen this hilarious Tumblr,
You Know You’re From Louisiana When? We thought it was really funny so we took some of the best ones to bring you this list. Find out how many ring true for you:
1. You know at least one person called Bubba.
And another with the nickname T-boy. Ok, maybe it's a cat...
2. When the lovebugs are out, you stop washing your car.
There’s no point.
3. You’ve Boarded Up Your House…A Few Times..
While you were still living in it. It’s called hurricane protection.
4. You’ve Got No Problem Eating Gumbo.
In the Middle of July.
5. You Can’t Believe It When A Bar Tells You There’s No To-Go
And you've actually gotten a little to-go cup for your coffee!
6. You Call Shopping Carts Buggies.
And you’ve taken a ride in one when you were a kid.
7. You Get Mad When You Still Have To Wear Pants..
The First Day of March.
8. When You Go Out of State and Get Told You Are “Too Polite”
And you’re thinking, "Well actually you are a little too rude but I’m nice so I wasn’t gonna say anything..."
9. You Think Things Aren’t Cajun..
...if they are cooked with tomatoes.
10. You know that most of the time, getting a hand grenade means getting a large neon drink.
But if you’re smart, you’ll avoid both.
Do you have any that you would add to this list? What do you think proves that you are from Louisiana? Let us know in the comments below–we love to hear from you!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.