Louisiana August 15, 2018
10 Of The Most Frustrating Moments Every Louisianian Has Experienced At Least Once
Even though we live in the best state in the country, there can be some frustrating moments we’ve all had to deal with. Just for fun, here are 10 of the most frustrating moments every Louisianian has experienced at least once.
1. Getting caught in an afternoon shower without your umbrella.
Here in Louisiana, it can be sunny skies one moment and then a torrential downpour the next.
2. Not being able to touch your steering wheel because it’s too hot.
Getting into your car that’s been parked in the sun during summer can feel like stepping into a sauna.
3. Or accidentally touching this bad boy.
BURNING METAL. SO HOT.
Sure, every state has to deal with construction, but doesn’t it seem like they’re specifically out to get you and your personal commute?
5. Trying to have a good hair day with 100 percent humidity.
Humidity will win, every time.
6. When crawfish season ends before you got one last boil in.
7. Being told we have a funny accent.
Every state has an accent!
8. Trying to explain our unique vocabulary to Yankees.
All y’all need to get in the car so we can make groceries.
9. Having your nature walk get cut short.
Oh ok, Mr. Alligator, I’ll just turn around…
10. Having everyone assume you’re from New Orleans.
Don’t get me wrong, New Orleans is great, but there are so many other major cities in Louisiana. From Shreveport to Lake Charles and everything in between, each city has its own unique culture.
What are some other common frustrations among Louisianians? Shout them out in the comments below!