Louisiana June 28, 2015
9 Epic 4th Of July Celebrations In Louisiana That Will Blow You Away This Year
(Note: For a complete list of 4th of July 2017 fireworks shows in Louisiana, click here.)
4th of July is right around the corner. Have you made plans yet? Here are 9 things going on this 4th of July weekend that are sure to rock your world!
1) 25th Annual Le Beau Zydeco Festival, Lebeau, LA
Celebrate Zydeco this 4th of July at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, ½ mile past Stelly’s Truckstop. Bands start at 12 noon and go on until 10pm.
2) KTBS-3 Independence Day Festival, Shreveport, LA
In honor of the United States military, this Fourth of July celebration features food, music, fireworks, and fun for the whole community in downtown Shreveport.
3) Uncle Sam Jam, Lafreniere Park, Metairie, LA
This all day festival includes live bands and fireworks at 8pm.
4) Celebration on the Cane, Nachitoches, LA
Free fireworks in Louisiana’s oldest community.
5) 3rd of July Celebration in City Park, New Orleans, LA
Enjoy patriotic music with the Marine Corps Band New Orleans and fireworks from the Peristyle at 9pm.
6) Go 4th on the River, New Orleans, LA
A free show over the Mississippi River with two ‘dueling’ barges of fireworks. Starts at 9pm.
7) July 4th Spectacular!, Baton Rouge, LA
This exciting day will include a Pie Baking Contest and a Hot Dog Eating Contest.
8) Erath 4th of July Celebration, Erath, LA
This yearly bash is a multi-day event that includes parades, pageants, music, and of course a major fireworks display.
9) Slidell Heritage Festival, Slidell, LA
This 18th annual festival is sure to be better than ever.
Where’s your favorite place to watch fireworks? Tell us in the comments below!