Covered Bridges, Suspension Bridges, And Beautiful Blooms Will Enchant You On This Fairy Tale Trail In Louisiana
From the Kisatchie National Forest to the coast, Louisiana is full of hiking trails that will awaken you to all of the different landscapes found within the Pelican State. We love the rugged, primitive forest trails just as much as we love the boardwalk trails through the swamps, but rarely do you find a trail that’s so enchanting, that you feel like you’re in a fairy tale. This Louisiana loop trail is one of the most enchanting trails in the state, and it’ll quickly become your go-to trail when you need an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Come with me to explore the Kiroli Park Loop in West Monroe.
Discover some more of the best hikes in Louisiana by watching this YouTube video by Rails-to-Trails Conservancy.
Before you venture on your Kiroli Park Loop hike, be sure to download AllTrails+ for all your offline maps as well as for information about the trail. Also, for more awesome hiking trails in Louisiana, check out the rugged trails within the Kisatchie National Forest.
More to Explore
HIKING TRAILS IN LOUISIANA & RELATED INFO
What are some of the easiest hikes in Louisiana?
As we mentioned in the article, there are lots of hiking trails in the Pelican State, but if you’re searching for the easiest hikes in Louisiana, here are a few that we recommend:
- Driskill Mountain Trail, Bienville
- Mandalay Nature Trail, Houma
- Acadiana Park Nature Station, Lafayette
- Lake Martin Levee Trail, Breaux Bridge
- Restoration Park, West Monroe
- Glenn Emery Trailhead, Pollock
- Lake Chicot Loop Trail, Ville Platte
- Bayou Sauvage NWR Ridge Trail, New Orleans
- Gum Cypress Trail, Springfield
- Northlake Nature Center Trail, Mandeville
Discover more in our previous article about the easiest hikes in Louisiana.
What are the best state parks in Louisiana?
There are over 20 state parks in Louisiana, and all are worth visiting, but here are the ones that we like the best:
- Fontainebleau State Park, Mandeville
- Cypremort Point State Park, Cypremort Point
- Poverty Point Reservoir State Park, Delhi
- Bayou Segnette State Park, Westwego
- Jimmie Davis State Park, Chatham
- St. Bernard State Park, Braithwaite
- Lake Claiborne State Park, Homer
- Bogue Chitto State Park, Franklinton
- Grand Isle State Park, Grand Isle
- Chicot State Park, Ville Platte
Be sure to read our previous article about these state parks in Louisiana.
What are the best natural wonders in Louisiana?
If you’re searching for the best natural wonders in Louisiana, then you’ve come to the right place. These are the natural wonders in Louisiana that are worth visiting:
- Atchafalaya National Wildlife Refuge, Lottie
- Honey Island Swamp Tours, Slidell
- Avery Island, Iberia Parish
- Bayou Sauvage National Wildlife Refuge, New Orleans
- "Seven Sisters Oak", Mandeville
- Driskill Mountain, Bienville
- Lake D’Arbonne State Park, Farmerville
- Lake Martin, St. Martin Parish
- Kisatchie National Forest, Various Parishes
- Grand Cote National Wildlife Refuge, Marksville
Check out this cool article about a road trip featuring the best natural wonders in Louisiana.