This Airbnb On The Gulf Of Mexico In Louisiana Is One Of The Coolest Places To Spend The Night
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
When you think about spending a relaxing weekend lounging on a beach, your mind probably thinks of popular destinations like Florida or Alabama. You’re not wrong as many Louisianans spend their vacations driving along the coast to spend time at these well-known beaches along the southern seaboard. However, you can drive a lot less if you’re looking for somewhere with fewer crowds, such as Holly Beach Rentals Few people know that we have some truly incredible beachfront property right here in Louisiana, and this Airbnb is one of the coolest places to spend a night or two.
Are you ready to book your stay with these Holly Beach rentals? To learn more, check out the Airbnb listing for rates and availability so you can start planning your dream vacation today! And, to learn more about this magical destination in Louisiana, take a look at our previous coverage of Holly Beach.
More to Explore
Holly Beach rentals
What are some of the best Airbnbs in Louisiana?
Along with these Holly Beach rentals, take a look at some of the best Airbnbs in Louisiana.
- Quirky HonkyTonk Airbnb in Lafayette: This one-of-a-kind vacation rental is full of charm, as well as two bedrooms and two bathrooms too! You'll also be surrounded by nature and Atchafalaya River Basin when you stay at this Airbnb in Louisiana.
- Magical Treehouse Airbnb in Folsom: Up to six guests are welcome to stay in this stunning vacation home that's reminiscent of a castle too.
- Church Airbnb in Saint Martinville: This unique Airbnb is housed in a former church that's located in a Louisiana small town.
What are some of the best beaches along the Louisiana Gulf Coat?
In addition to staying at this special Airbnb in Holly Beach Louisiana, here are some more best beaches worth visiting when you're on the Gulf Coast.
- Rutherford Beach in Creole: You can drive up to the water and marvel at all seashells on this scenic Louisiana beach.
- Cypremort Point in Vermilion Bay: Be prepared to have your jaws drop when you spend time at the remote beach within Cypremort Point State Park.
- White Sands Lake in Franklinton: Play watersports, frolic in the sun, or relax under one of the cabanas with a picnic when you visit this popular beach in Louisiana.
Take a look here for beaches in Louisiana that can pass for the Carribean too.