The Tiny Beach Town In Louisiana You’ve Never Heard Of But Need To Visit
When the weather warms up and summer starts quickly approaching, you probably always get excited for your first beach vacation of the year. How could you not? Louisiana is full of gorgeous choices. Instead of going to Florida or the Gulf Shores area, consider taking a little vacation to this wonderful beach town right here in Louisiana that you’re sure to love. There are so many fun and enjoyable things to do in Holly Beach, Louisiana, and we have got some great ideas for you to try once you’re there.
Have you ever been to Holly Beach? Did you camp right on the shore? Let us know in the comments below! We would be happy to hear all about your experiences in this beautiful town. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind place. Once you’ve spent time in this lovely destination, you will want to come back again and again.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Places to Explore in Louisiana
What are the most beautiful lakes in Louisiana?
The most beautiful lakes in Louisiana are full of vistas that will take your breath away. Check them out:
What are the best hikes with a view in Louisiana?
The best hikes with a view in Louisiana will amaze you with their scenic sights. Head out on a gorgeous walk next time you want to get outside.
- The Backbone Trail in the Kisatchie National Forest
- Tickfaw State Park
- Boy Scout Road Trail in Big Branch National Wildlife Refuge
- The Woodland Trail in Lake D’Arbonne State Park
- Driskill Mountain Trail
- Bayou Coquille Trail in the Barataria Preserve
- Poverty Point Trail at Poverty Point World Heritage Site in Pinoneed Louisiana
What are the best day trips in Louisiana?
Any of the best day trips in Louisiana will be a fantastic getaway. Enjoy them all over fun weekends this year:
- The Creole Nature Trail in Lake Charles
- Global Wildlife Center in Folsom
- Sky High Helicopter Tours
- Landry Vineyards in West Monroe
- Drive the loneliest road in Louisiana
- Best main streets in Louisiana
- Underrated state parks in Louisiana