This Dreamy Kentucky Cabin Has Its Own Private Lake And You'll Never Want To Leave
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
It’s true that most of us do not spend all of our days in a charming cabin nestled on a private lake, relaxing in Kentucky’s natural beauty… but that sure sounds nice, doesn’t it? Luckily, many Kentuckians have created getaways like this that we can experience for ourselves, even if only for a night or two. We’ve discovered a dreamy secluded cabin with a private pond tucked away in Eastern Kentucky that does, indeed, offer complete peace and quiet amongst 13 spectacular acres of space. But be forewarned: chances are you’ll never want to leave!
This dreamy lakefront cabin is the relaxing location you’ve been looking for. All you need are a few changes of clothes, some groceries, a good book, and a fishing pole and you will be set for a quiet retreat. From the minute you arrive, you’ll realize how difficult it will be to leave this charming cabin when the time comes.
Warning: These photos do not even do it justice, so you might as well plan a trip to visit it for yourself! For more information, check out the Airbnb listing.
Would you like to spend time in this rustic getaway? Would you agree that it is one of the dreamiest vacation rentals in Kentucky? Let us know in the comments and be sure to tag someone you think would enjoy it, as well.
For more cabin getaways be sure to read: These 10 Awesome Cabins In Kentucky Will Give You An Unforgettable Stay..
If you’re still in the mood for more Bluegrass State adventures, take a look at this video about the world renonwn Kentucky Derby:
More to Explore
More Bluegrass State Adventures
Where can we find hotels and resorts in Kentucky?
- The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville in Louisville is an award-winning boutique hotel that has been voted the #1 hotel in the South by Condé Nast Magazine.
- The Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz is a budget-friendly lodging option with all kinds of family-friendly amenities.
- The Lexington Griffin Gate Marriott Golf Resort & Spa in Lexington features a spa, golf course, and fitness center.
Read on to learn about some of the other outstanding hotels and resorts in Kentucky.
Where can we find swimming holes in Kentucky?
- The Blue Heron is a deep, clear swimming hole located in the Daniel Boone National Forest near Stearns.
- The Lion’s Club Park swimming hole in Glasgow is located inside the Lion’s Club Park and Fairgrounds area.
- Dog Slaughter Falls is a combo waterfall and swimming hole located in Cumberland and is part of the Cumberland Falls Resort Park.
Read on to learn about some of the many other fun swimming holes in Kentucky.
Where can we find historic churches in Kentucky?
- Mary's Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption in Covington features the world's largest hand-made stained glass church window.
- Basilica of St. Joseph Proto-Cathedral in Bardstown was the first Catholic diocese west of the Allegheny Mountains.
- James Roman Catholic Church in Louisville was established in 1906 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Read on to learn about some of the other wonderful historic churches in Kentucky.