Kansas February 06, 2017
These 10 Romantic Spots In Kansas Are Perfect To Take That Special Someone
Maybe you’re not too familiar with some of Kansas’s romantic dining scenes. Maybe you just want to treat yourself for a romantic getaway and leave everyone else out of it. Either way, there’s plenty of romantic places to go, if you’re in the mood for something quiet, fun, sensual, or pampering. (Who doesn’t want a day to treat themselves?)
1. Cafe Bel Ami in Wichita is a French/Mediterranean cuisine establishment and a local favorite to many. (Try the triple berry custard!)
229 E William St
2. If you're not about that fancy-pants life, check out Chez Yasu. What the place lacks in atmosphere, it fills with quality. Delectable French cuisine that's sure to match their wine collection.
2701 SW 17th St Topeka, KS
3. Classic American dining doesn't get much better than Harry's. They have a great wine selection, and the atmosphere is divine.
418 Poyntz Ave Manhattan KS
4. Paisanos is a wonderful place for hearty Italian cuisine including wine and dessert, which runs from cannolis to cheesecake. Mmm, cheesecake.
4043 SW 10th Ave Topeka, KS
5. Sign up for private or group dancing classes at Signature Ballroom. Be the envy of your friends at the next wedding, or romance your partner with your newfound footwork.
5636 Johnson Dr
6. Get a couples (or singles!) massage at Shear Dynamics! They've got great reviews of their services, and great deals. Plus, you can get your hair done here as well. Why not feel special?
1125 Laramie St Manhattan, KS
7. Relax your mind with a Kansas sunset or sunrise. It can be the perfect ending to a day of treats.
8. Catch the Milky Way at Wilson Lake! You could set up wine and chocolate, or beer and brisket. Whatever your style, stargazing is always romantic. Mattress in a truck, anyone?
9. Serenity Bed and Breakfast Inn has some of the prettiest decor in Wichita, and serves gourmet meals of many varieties. Just look at that room!
1018 N Market St
10. If you're an outdoorsy type with a healthy love for nature, check out Scenic Valley Inn, because you're "Inn" for a treat! Their rooms are decorated fantastically, and the cabin feel is just so cozy.
610 S Scenic Dr Manhattan, KS
Did this help with ideas for the perfect date with someone special? If they’re not your style, why not
try some of these ideas instead?