These 10 Waterparks In Kansas Are Pure Bliss For Anyone Who Goes There
Summertime in Kansas is hot, hot, hot and the best way to keep cool is to make a splash! I love exploring summertime destinations, and I rounded up a list of the best water parks in Kansas. Whether you’re going with some friends or with your family, you’re certain to have a blast at these awesome spots.
Have you been to any of the best waterparks in Kansas? Which one is your favorite? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below! And if you know another must-visit summertime hot spot, nominate it for a chance to be featured.
For more fun in the sun, check out these summer destinations in Kansas.
More to Explore
Summer in Kansas
What are the best summer day trips to take in Kansas?
The best summer day trips in Kansas are:
- Moon Marble Company, a nostalgic store that specializes in vintage toys. Located at 600 E Front St, Bonner Springs, KS 66012.
- Overland Park Arboretum, a gorgeous natural oasis that's full of beauty. Located at 8909 W 179th St, Bucyrus, KS 6601.
- Lawrence Farmers Market, a vibrant outdoor market that's been going strong since the '70s. Located at 824 New Hampshire St, Lawrence, KS.
- Flint Hills Scenic Byway, a scenic drive that will take your breath away
- Great Plains Nature Center, a stunning destination full of scenic walkways. Located at 6232 East 29th St N UNIT 2200, Wichita.
- Horsethief Canyon, a gorgeous hiking trail with astonishing panoramic views. Located in Beaver, KS.
What are the best summer hiking trails in Kansas?
The best summer hiking trails in Kansas are:
- Cottonwood Trail at Sand Hills State Park in Hutchinson
- Cedar Ridge ADA Trail at Tuttle Creek in Manhattan
- Teter Nature Trail at El Dorado State Park
- Neosho Riverwalk in Council Grove
- Crystal Trail at Milford State Park in Junction City
- Konza Prairie Nature Trail Loop in Manhattan
- Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve Trail in Strong City
- Riverwalk Trail in Junction City