Kansas October 14, 2015
What These 15 Kansas Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away (Part 3)
It’s time once again to showcase the talent of our amazing readers with 15 photos of the Sunflower State! Each week, we have been showcasing a few of our favorite reader photos, submitted via our
Facebook page. Have a photo you’d like to see on our site? Read on…
1. Blaring Barton County Sunrise!
Captured and submitted by Kim Hagans.
2. Proof that even God is a Chiefs fan.
Captured (in Barber County) and submitted by Roger Ringer.
3. Enough with the sunrises; how about this Hillsdale Lake sunset?
Captured and submitted by Greg Cowan.
4. Stormy Agra skies.
Captured and submitted by Erika Williams.
5. "You see wild sunflowers, I see steaks!"
Captured and submitted by Gina Unruh.
6. The best way to spend a Friday night 🙂
Captured (in Maize) by Kelly Ross. Submitted by Michelle Ross.
7. Kansas' beauty is truly surreal!
Captured and submitted by Robert St Clair.
8. Kansas sunset > all other state sunsets
Captured (in Wichita) and submitted by Chelsea Anderson Humann.
9. A nice view of New City Lake Sedan!
Captured and submitted by Cindy Barclay Powell.
10. Peaceful Perry Lake.
Captured and submitted by Terry Reiling.
11. Gardner prairie grass.
Captured and submitted by Bruce Milroy.
12. The mighty Keeper keeping watch over Wichita.
Captured and submitted by Niki Kind Conard.
13. "I have thousands of migrating Monarch's resting in one of my trees just outside of Selden, Kansas. I always wanted to go to Mexico to see them all gathered there, but I don't need to now..."
Captured and submitted by Maureen Bruggeman.
14. Storms should NOT be this beautiful
Captured (outside Sharon Springs) and submitted by Rich Brady,
15. Red beauty!
Captured (near Hesston) and submitted by Niki Kind Conard,
Would you like to see your Kansas pictures featured in an upcoming post? Post them to our
Only in Kansas Facebook page, or email [email protected]