Kansas April 23, 2018
13 Traits That Make Kansans The Very Best Friends To Have
There’s nothing better for friendship than someone who genuinely cares about you, and who is wiling to go the extra mile. Kansans are not only used to extra miles, but we’ll drop what we’re doing to help a friend in need. Here’s a few reasons why Kansans make the best friends, we think. Do your Kansas friends have these traits?
1. We're loyal to the end.
Whether it's our favorite team's losing streak or a friend in need, a Kansan will never leave you behind.
2. We're down for any adventure...
Camping, fishing, or four-wheeling, we're out there enjoying life to the fullest when we can.
3. ...and we're always prepared.
Being prepared is something we prefer, because you won't want to be without food and water if you're stranded somewhere in inclement weather.
4. We'll cook you the tastiest homemade meals.
If you meet a Kansan who can cook homemade meals like your parents did, never let them go.
5.If not, you'll never run out of restaurant recommendations.
Some of us can't cook, however. That just means we always want to take you to our favorite restaurants.
6. We know all the best places to visit in state.
Not only do we know the best attractions, but when to visit them to avoid giant crowds.
7. We know how to stay entertained on long drives.
We're used to driving a few hours to get places, so we'll definitely keep you entertained on long trips.
8. And if you get stuck in the mud, we're the first to get dirty.
We're the first ones out there pushing when you're stuck in the mud, as long as you're helping too.
9. No matter what, we always "know a guy" for everything.
I might not be able to fix your brakes, but I know a guy who does it if you bring him lunch.
10. We're the first ones up to watch the sunrise.
Kansas skies are no joke, so we learn to appreciate even the simplest of gifts.
11. and the first ones ready to go stargazing.
Blankets and pillows in a truck bed? That's all we need.
12. We appreciate any gesture, big or small.
We're givers by nature, but when you give back, we're nothing but thankful.
13. We're genuine, through and through.
We say hello and smile at strangers, and strike up conversation just to be friendly. What more could you want?
Some of the best things to do with Kansans includes going on trips in Kansas! We might live here, but we haven’t seen everything. How about
these day trips to out-of-the-ordinary farms that are just too good to pass up?