Kansas February 13, 2018
15 Hilarious Inside Jokes You’ll Only Appreciate If You Hail From Kansas
Inside jokes with your fellow Kansans are just like inside jokes with your closest friends. Of course, that means that some are more funny than others, but all of them mean something to you just because you were there. These hilarious inside jokes are appreciated by Kansans all over, so feel free to share them with your friends that live here too.
1. It's true, though sometimes cones last all year.
Remember those leaves sitting in the corner of the house for a year? Those cones sit there all year too. We don't know when they'll be done working, but we think it's never.
2. This is why any fly that enters my home signs a death certificate.
Bugs in the house are a strict no-no.
3. This one, I'll never understand.
Especially if you've been hunting, this is frustrating. Too bad we can't just ride in the car and hunt them that way. They'd never move!
4. I wonder if Jimi Hendrix would approve of this.
I think purple hay would be better than purple rain.
5. "It's not that bad, I just went over that spot yesterday," they said. Well, they lied.
I know kids that couldn't get to school after a heavy rain due to the roads they'd have to take to get there.
6. Such a true statement, honestly.
We appreciate the rainbows, but not so much the other stuff.
7. These are different than the regular stickers you get in yards. These are advanced stickers that seek to destroy every foot in existence.
Grass daggers. That's what they really are.
8. There are rare times when it isn't windy in Kansas, and that's only when you try to fly a kite.
Of course, it's also possible that it suddenly becomes
too windy as well.
9. For some reason, this seems to still be a huge issue.
It's this cool little stick that when you tilt it, it does stuff. Try it sometime?
10. Sure, they've got all sorts of... hiking trails.
I mean, Colorady is a beautiful place too but only if you like mountains. I just feel claustrophobic.
11. That's the best advice I've ever seen.
Definitely don't shoot a tornado, though. Those bullets can hurt people.
12. Aww, what a cute kitty!
I vote let them in. I've always wanted a puma, haven't you?
13. May the marshmallow harvest be rich this year.
were real marshmallows, how many minis do you think one would make?
14. I can't imagine how much milk you'd need for a bowl of these.
Though I do remember they used to have giant blocks in the cereal boxes, I never liked the taste.
15. At the core of it all, this is the best truth Kansans can offer.
You'll get a week of snow, three weeks of okay-ish weather, then three more weeks of cold. We just power through!
If you have any jokes you’d like to share that are about Kansas, feel free to post them in the comments below! Jokes like these are funny, but have you read
these reasons why no one visits Kansas in the winter?