Kansas August 21, 2015
These 10 Bed And Breakfasts In Kansas Are Perfect For A Getaway
Summer vacation is coming to a close, so what better time than now to begin planning your next getaway?! If you’re looking for an escape from the ordinary, be sure to check out these 10 fabulous Kansas bed and breakfasts.
1. Abilene's Victorian Inn (Abilene)
After touring historic Abilene, return to your elegant, Victorian-style room at the lovely Victorian Inn.
2. Serenity Bed & Breakfast Inn (Wichita)
Forget all of your cares and worries at this romantic, 5-star bed and breakfast (complete with in-room jacuzzi suites).
3. Scenic Valley Inn Bed & Breakfast (Manhattan)
This quaint inn will make you think you've left the city for a secluded cabin in the woods.
4. Vintage Charm Bed and Breakfast (Waterville)
The Vintage Charm B&B is exactly what it says: vintage and charming!
5. Victorian Veranda Country Inn (Lawrence)
If you think the rooms are pretty, wait until you see the area surrounding the Veranda (which is also a popular wedding destination)!
6. Tuck U Inn at Glick Mansion Bed & Breakfast (Atchison)
I don't know about you, but I'm picturing myself sipping my morning coffee in this amazing sunroom!
7. Sunflower Inn of Yoder (Yoder)
Located outside the Amish town of Yoder, the Sunflower Inn offers superb hospitality and an unbelievable homemade breakfast.
8. Simple Haven Bed and Breakfast (Wilson)
After spending a day on Wilson Lake, curl up and enjoy Simple Haven's comfortable rooms before refueling with a hearty breakfast.
9. Barn-Bed & Breakfast Inn (Valley Falls)
This ain't your mama's B&B--this one has its own pool and hot rub rooms!
10. Cedar Crest Lodge (Pleasanton)
One-hundred acres of peace and tranquility await you at this eastern Kansas oasis.
Which Kansas bed and breakfast is your favorite?