This Kansas Flea Market Covers 4-Acres With Over 500 Dealers On-Site
If you love shopping for unique gifts and treasures, make sure to head to Sparks Antiques and Collectible Flea Market bi-annual event in Highland, Kansas. Aside from drawing crowds from near and far, this massive market also opens around 7am and goes until 6pm. Therefore, you’ll have plenty of time to browse 500 booths in search of unusual and eclectic houseware items, furniture, clothes, and more. Its definitely one of the best flea markets in Kansas.
The flea market is held in both the Spring and Fall. For exact dates and more information about the flea market go to the entity website or Facebook Page.
Have you ever been to the Sparks Antiques and Collectible Flea Market in Kansas? If so, what part was your favorite? We’d love to read about your experience in the comments section below!
If you like antique stores, check out this article about antique places in small towns.
If you’re still in the mood for more shopping adventures, take a look at this video about the 10 best shopping malls:
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
Dining Adventures in Kansas
Where are some of the best burger restaurants in Kansas?
- Bomber Burger in Wichita is all about big beef patties that are more than a handful.
- The Cozy Inn in Salina uses only locally raised beef.
- Smitty's Garage Burger and Beer in Kansas City is a favorite for their bison burger.
Read on to find more of the best burger restaurants in Kansas.
Where can we find the best pizza restaurants in Kansas?
- Wichita Brewing Co. is a popular local Wichita chain.
- Lomato's Pizza in Hays is known for their amazing pepperoni pizza.
- Dave's Pizza Oven in Coldwater serves up great deep dish varieties.
Read on and learn more about the best pizza restaurants in Kansas.
Where can we find the best wineries in Kansas?
- Prairie Fire Winery, Candles & Lavender Co. in Paxico features a spectacular country setting.
- The Grace Hill Winery in Whitewater also serves sandwiches and other snacks at the winery.
- KC Wine Co. in Olathe makes great wines and ciders.
Read on and learn more about the best wineries in Kansas.