Shop ‘Til You Drop At Shaggy’s One Of The Largest Flea Markets In Iowa
In Dubuque, Iowa, you’ll find a very big flea market named after a very small dog. Shaggy’s Indoor Flea Market in Dubuque was named after the owner’s Shih Tzu-Poodle, and when it comes to flea markets, this place is the top dog. It has an expanse of offerings as big as any outdoor flea market event, but you don’t have to wait for a special sale date to take advantage of all the deals. Best of all: the market is never rained out. Shaggy’s happens to be one of the largest flea markets in Iowa.
Shaggy’s Indoor Flea Market is open Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Looking for more Iowa flea market finds? Check out these amazing flea markets in Iowa you absolutely have to visit.
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.
The Best Shops and Markets in Iowa
What are the best thrift stores in Iowa?
The best thrift stores in Iowa include:
- Funky Finds Vintage & Retro in Des Moines. If you want to decorate your home with some swanky retro kitsch, this is the place to go.
- Crowded Closet in Iowa City. This store has a focus on local fashions and donates proceeds to local charities. Expand your wardrobe and help a few good causes here.
- Rocket Resale in Davenport. This store is full of whimsical and fun oddities that will add a touch of uniqueness to any home.
- Whistle Stop Antique Shop in Sioux City. Whether you’re looking for household goods, children’s toys, fine china, or anything else, you’ll find it here.
Learn more about the best thrift stores in Iowa.
What are the best general stores in Iowa?
The best general stores in Iowa include:
- Dutchman’s Store in Cantril. This store is owned and operated by Mennonites and has all kinds of quality handcrafted and homemade goods.
- Kalona General Store in Kalona. If you’re looking for Amish-made treats like cheese, local honey, fudge, bulk foods, and more, this is the place.
- Dutch Country General Store in Bloomfield. This rural country store sells kitchen supplies, old-fashioned wooden toys, and more.
- Exline Old Country Store in Exline. This is not just a general store, but a museum, restaurant, and old-fashioned soda fountain.
Find out more about the best general stores in Iowa.
What are the best farmers markets in Iowa?
The best farmers markets in Iowa include:
- Iowa City Farmers Market. Locals gather here for locally-made items and for a bit of entertainment with a community feel.
- Cedar Rapids Downtown Farmers Market. This is a massive open-air market that receives about 14,000 patrons every time it opens.
- North Grand Farmers Market. You’ll find the best homemade preserves, honey, baked goods, and so much more at this wonderful market.
- Cedar Falls Farmers Market. This is a smaller market with fresh, quality produce and friendly people.
Discover more about the best farmers markets in Iowa.