15 Fireworks Shows In Iowa That Will Blow You Away
With Independence Day right around the corner, it’s time to start planning your Fourth of July weekend. Grab your friends and family, and a few lawn chairs, and check out these 15 spectacular fireworks shows in Iowa! Almost all of the cities listed also have festivals going on before the fireworks, so don’t forget to check those out before the big show!
We’re aware that these uncertain times are limiting many aspects of life as we all practice social and physical distancing. While we’re continuing to feature destinations that make our state wonderful, we don’t expect or encourage you to go check them out immediately. We believe that supporting local attractions is important now more than ever and we hope our articles inspire your future adventures! And on that note, please nominate your favorite local business that could use some love right now: https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/nominate/
There will also be fireworks shows in the following cities:
– Sioux City: The Sioux City Hard Rock Hotel & Casino’s Saturday in the Park Festival on July 4 will end with fireworks.
– Dubuque: The 30th Annual Fireworks and Air Show Spectacular will be held on Friday, July 3, at the downtown riverfront at 9:45 pm.
– Storm Lake: Storm Lake’s Star Spangled Spectacular fireworks show will be held over the lake at dusk.
– Clear lake: The fireworks display will be held over the lake on July 4.
– Coralville: 4th Fest fireworks will be held at St. Morrison Park at dusk.
– Ames: Fireworks will be launched near the Iowa State Center on July 3 at 9 pm.
– Pella: The fireworks will be on July 4, east of Madison School at 9:45 pm or dusk.
– Waukee: The fireworks will be on July 4, at dusk at Centennial Park.
Are there any more spectacular fireworks shows in Iowa? Share them with us!