11 Spots In Iowa Where Nature Will Completely Relax You
It’s easy to get caught up in the daily grind of our fast-paced lives, but sometimes you just need to take a break, disconnect a little, and get back to your roots. Next time you’re feeling stressed and need a little break, check out one of these 11 relaxing spots in nature.
1. Pick a bouquet of wildflowers in one of Iowa's many prairies.
2. Take in the serene sunrise over this Abbe Creek Pond.
3. Get lost in the beauty of nature in this peaceful forest.
4. Admire the untouched beauty of this winter scene in Linn County.
5. Marvel at the beauty of this sunflower field near Waterman.
6. Cozy up in this cabin at Stone State Park, Sioux City.
7. Take a peaceful walk through Pikes Peak State Park, and admire the simple beauty of nature.
8. Go star gazing on a clear night.
9. Take in the magnificence of the natural bluffs along the Turkey River.
10. Spend the evening admiring the tranquil scenery at Five Island Lake, near Emmetsburg.
11. End the day by watching the sunset on a gravel road, anywhere in Iowa will do.
Feeling a weight lifting off your shoulders yet? Sometimes all you need to do is just stop and smell the roses. What are some of your favorites spots in nature to relax?
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.