10 Reasons Why Iowans Are Unbelievably Tough
Mess with Iowa at your at own risk, and don’t say we didn’t warn ya. We may be nice, polite people, but if you mess with us, or our state, we’ll set you straight. We Iowans get a lot of crap from out-of-staters, but we’re actually a lot tougher than we look. Why is that? Well I’m glad you asked…
1. We deal with freezing cold winters, with tons of snow and ice.
2. And when those freezing cold winters come around, we have to deal with icy, dangerous roads.
3. And when those icy roads get the best of us, we tough it up, and help eachother out, because we know we would want someone to do the same for us.
4. When it's not below freezing, it's unbearably hot.
5. Sometimes it's so hot, you can make dashboard cookies.
6. And then there are the mosquitoes; the state bird of Iowa.
7. And when it seems like everything is going well, we get hit with a tornado.
8. Or a flood. But whatever blows mother nature hits us with, we always get back on our feet.
9. And while all this is going on, we still manage to produce enough corn and soybeans for the entire nation.
10. We Iowans get a lot of crap from other states, but we just let it slide because we know we're awesome.
Bring it, all you out-of-stater haters! We Iowans have been through it all, and we always endure. We are truly tough to the core!
OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.