Smiley Indoor Ocean Is An Ocean-Themed Indoor Playground In Indiana That’s Insanely Fun
Have you ever found yourself bored on a weekend (or, heck, even during the week) wondering what you ought to do, kids in tow (who are also bored and demanding that you fix it)? Well, guess what, Hoosiers – we found the PERFECT place to take them on those days when hanging out around the house simply isn’t an option. We found a totally awesome indoor playground in Indiana that’s perfect for a day out with the kids; it lives up to its name, too. It’s Smiley Indoor Playground & Arcade, and it’s the hottest place to be in Indy for kids. Check out what makes this ocean-themed playground so great:
For more photos, as well as complete descriptions of the seemingly-endless fun stuff there is to do at Smiley Ocean Indoor Playground & Arcade, be sure to check out the official website. You can also get information about the most up-to-date hours, ticket pricing, and how to book your next birthday party or special event.
Have you been to this ocean-themed playground in Indianapolis? Do you have other indoor playgrounds you and your kids like in Indiana? Let us know in the comment section. We would love to hear from you!
Would you rather take the kids somewhere outdoors? No worries; check out these wonderful kid-friendly hikes in Indiana!
More to Explore
Things To Do In Indiana
Where are some indoor playgrounds in Indiana?
Whether it’s due to weather or you just want to stay indoors, kids will be kids and still want to be busy. Luckily, there are several great indoor playgrounds in Indiana that are the perfect places to visit. These include:
- James A. Henderson Playground at The Commons in Columbus
- Adrenaline Family Adventure Park in Fishers
- Kid’s Planet in Brownsburg
- Escapades in Muncie
- Jak’s Warehouse Indoor Family Fun Center in Schererville
What are some kid-friendly hikes in Indiana?
When fresh air is what you crave, hitting the trails is always a great solution. Why not take the family on one of these kid-friendly hikes in Indiana that are 1 mile and under:
- Trail 9 at Clifty Falls State Park in Madison
- Trail 3 at Indiana Dunes State Park in Chesterton
- Trail 5 at Pokagon State Park in Fremont
- Trail 5 at Turkey Run State Park in Marshall
- Fall Creek Trail at Fort Harrison State Park in Indianapolis
What are some fun day trips in Indiana?
Sometimes there’s nothing better than hopping in your car and going for a drive to somewhere new. Check out some of the best day trips in Indiana and see if any of them inspire you to hit the road!
- Visit Cool Creek Park in Carmel
- See elephants up close at Wilstem Ranch in Paoli
- Explore the beauty of the quilt gardens in Elkhart County
- Jump into the swimming holes in White Rock Park in St. Paul