Indiana December 07, 2015
10 Reasons Why Everyone Should Marry A Hoosier
Whether you are from Indiana or not, there is no denying how awesome Hoosiers are. Why wouldn’t you want to be married to one of them? Here are 10 reasons why everyone should marry a Hoosier!
During these uncertain times, please keep safety in mind and consider adding destinations to your bucket list to visit at a later date.
1. A Hoosier will always check to see what that bump in the night was.
2. A Hoosier knows how to drive on slick roads.
You have to know how to drive on wet and slick roads in order to survive in this state.
3. Hoosiers deep fry everything…. Yum!
4. Hoosiers are almost annoyingly friendly. Hoosier hospitality, anyone?
5. A Hoosier isn’t afraid to show their love (we are very prideful people).
6. You will never go hungry when married to a Hoosier.
It just seems like Hoosiers are either born with a green thumb, an impressive ability to cook, or both.
7. Hoosiers are really good with money.
If you live in Indiana, you have to be a little on the frugal side in order to make ends meet.
8. Hoosiers are very big on family.
9. Hoosiers do not really do the “traditional” gender roles of marriage.
The man doesn't necessarily have to "bring home the bacon" while the woman stays home with the children. This isn't how we operate.
10. No one is more fun to be around than a Hoosier.
Are you married to a Hoosier? Tell me what you love about him or her! Can you think of any other reasons why a Hoosier is a great person to be married to? Share your thoughts with me in the comments!