Ride All Five Roller Coasters At Holiday World In Indiana With These 360-Degree View Videos
If there’s any Midwestern amusement park worth traveling to, it’s Holiday World, a holiday-themed amalgamation of fun that’s perfect for the entire family – or maybe even just a one-of-a-kind date night. Can’t make it to Santa Claus for this one? No worries – you can still enjoy the roller coasters at Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana with the virtual reality videos the amusement park has made for everyone to enjoy. These wonderful captures give you a 360-degree view of each ride and a close-to-perfect idea of what it is like to ride these wonderful coasters. Scroll on for more details.
For more details, check the Holiday World website or Holiday World Facebook page. Which roller coasters at this amusement park are your favorite? Share your thoughts with us in the comments! If you’re planning on road-tripping it to Holiday World, you can’t start driving without our road trip snacks packing list.
For more like this, check out seven waterparks in Indiana that are pure bliss in the summer.
More to Explore
Holiday World In Indiana
How many Holiday World roller coasters are there?
Holiday World, an amazing holiday-themed amusement park in Santa Claus, Indiana, is home to six invigorating roller coasters. Some of them are:
- The Good Gravy! Family Roller Coaster – This one tells a fun, family-friendly Thanksgiving story.
- The Legend – It's got this name for a reason. Based on the old-school horror story of Sleepy Hollow, this incredible roller coaster features the world’s first-ever spiral drop of 77 feet.
- Other coasters include The Raven, The Voyage, Howler, and more!
Learn more about Holiday World in Indiana!
What is Christmas in Indiana like?
Christmas in Indiana is a beautiful time filled with magic and wonder. There are a number of local traditions, festivals, and events that go on every year; these delights define the spirit of the season itself, and some of them include:
- Christkindlmarkt – This amazing German Christmas market is pure magic! You’ll want to do all your holiday shopping here.
- Christmas Lights – There are so many awesome Christmas lights displays in Indiana that you probably can’t even see them all in a single season.
- Christmas Towns – Many small towns in Indiana get all sorts of decked out for the holidays. Santa Claus is just one of them.
Learn more about some of our favorite things to do for Christmas in Indiana.
What is winter in Indiana like?
Winter in Indiana is, to put it mildly, cold. But don’t let that deter you: dress warm and head out, there’s always something going on. Some of the highlights of Indiana’s winters are:
- Sledding – Indiana is home to many fun places for snow sledding, tubing, and more. Check out just about any state park for plenty of ideas.
- Winter Hikes – Did you know that some of the hiking trails in Indiana are better when done in the winter? It’s true!
- Frozen Everything – Indiana's waterfalls are amazing, but they’re extra amazing when they’re frozen.
Learn more about the fun things to do in Indiana in the winter.