This 150-Year-Old Indiana Bed & Breakfast Offers A Romantic Getaway To Guests
As local travel experts, we know what travelers are looking for when it comes to finding the perfect accommodations for their next trip. To compile our lists, we scour the internet to find properties with excellent ratings and reviews, desirable amenities, nearby attractions, and that something special that makes a destination worthy of traveling for.
There’s nothing quite as special as a romantic getaway to a classic bed and breakfast. If you are heading to South Bend, you have to book your stay at The Oliver Inn in Indiana, which was first built in the 1870s. The beautiful home was then passed down from generation to generation before becoming The Oliver Inn, where today, guests are still treated to a candlelight breakfast in the morning topped off with live piano music, such a nice way to start the day.
A vacation where you get to have delicious homemade breakfast is the best kind of vacation. Head on over to The Oliver Inn website to learn more and to book your stay.
More to Explore
The Oliver Inn In Indiana & Related Info
Where are some other historic inns in Indiana?
Some other historic inns in Indiana include:
- The Inn at Irwin Gardens in Columbus
- Blue Jay Manor, a beautiful Queen Ann Victorian estate in Michigan City
- Indianapolis Union Station
- Roads Hotel in Atlanta
- West Baden Springs Hotel
- French Lick Springs Hotel in French Lick
What are some other historic B&B in Indiana?
A couple of other historic B&B in Indiana include:
Where are the best weekend getaways in Indiana?
There are a lot of options to choose from for great weekend getaways in Indiana, depending on what type of experience you’re looking for. A few options include:
- The Azalea Manor Bed and Breakfast in Madison for a romantic getaway
- Apple Hill Orchard in Bruceville, followed by a stay in a nearby cabin, for a fall apple-picking weekend getaway
- Choose one of seven fun weekend getaway trips
- Stay in one of six unique hotels in Indiana
Of course, there are many other weekend getaways in the state to check into. This is just a starter list for you to consider.