5 Must-Visit Flea Markets in Indianapolis Where You'll Find Awesome Stuff
Being a city full of arts and antiquities, it’s no surprise that you can find some fantastic flea markets throughout Indianapolis. Whether you’re looking for vintage furniture to decorate your home or you’re on the hunt for classic video games, there’s a flea market perfect for you. Check out these five markets around Indy that we think are some of the best flea markets in Indianapolis.
What’s the best treasure you’ve found at a flea market? Do you have a favorite market that didn’t make our list? Let us know your thoughts! And for more to do in Indianapolis, check out the 5 best state parks in (and around) Indianapolis.
More to Explore
Best Flea Markets In Indiana
What are the best flea markets in Indiana?
Indiana has some amazing flea markets to peruse. Some of the best flea markets in Indiana include:
- The Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market, Shipshewana. As the largest flea market in the midwest, this flea market encompasses 40 acres and has more than 700 vendors.
- Uncle John’s Flea Market, Cedar Lake. Open since 1978, Uncle John’s Flea Market is a staple of the community and has tons of treasures packed into several barns on the property.
- Strawtown Flea Market, Noblesville. This flea market is one of the oldest of its kind, and also functions as an auto auction.
- Me & My Sisters Flea Market, Shelbyville. Founded by two sisters, Me & My Sisters Flea Market has over 7,000 square feet and 75 vendors. It’s just 20 miles east of Indianapolis and has a wide range of items.
Where is the best place to find antiques in Indiana?
If you’re hunting for antiques and vintage goods, the best place to find antiques in Indiana is the town of Pierceton. Known as the antique capital of the Midwest, Pierceton has over 60 antique stores in the vicinity, either within the town itself or nearby.
Popular antique shops in and around Pierceton include:
- My Red Moon
- Roberta’s Daughter Antiques
- US 30 Countryside Antiques Shop
- Kelsea Designs
- Fern Gully Antiques
- Village Antique Gallerie
What are the best thrift stores in Indiana?
Indiana has tons of options for bargain hunters – here are a few of the best thrift stores in Indiana:
- The Depot, Goshen. This enormous thrift store is one of the biggest in the state.
- Thrifty Threads, Indianapolis. Lightly used clothing, household goods, furniture, children’s toys, and more can be found here. Proceeds benefit the Julian Center, which helps victims of domestic violence.
- Regeneration, Mitchell. Tons of clothing, shoes, housewares, and other items can found at this fun and quirky thrift shop.
- Repeat Boutique, Terre Haute. Trendy clothing, artwork, and more can be found here at affordable prices.