Everyone In Indiana Should Visit This Epic Flea Market At Least Once
There are dozens of towns in Indiana that are well-known for their local shopping. Nashville, for instance, offers amazing small-town shopping in a stunning and artistic environment. But if you’re a fan of a great flea market, every Hoosier knows there’s only one place to go: the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market. Seriously, you’ll fall in love immediately! It’s a seasonal market set to open up again in May, and we promise it’s even better than we can accurately express.
Will you be checking out the Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market this year? If you need more antiques and shopping options after October, check out the best antique stores in Indiana.
More to Explore
Shipshewana Auction & Flea Market
- When and where is the Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market?
The Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market is located in beautiful Shipshewana, Indiana, and it takes place seasonally from May through September. There is a year-round antique auction on the grounds every Wednesday. We strongly suggest checking out Shipshewana itself while you’re there – it’s easily one of the nicest small towns in Indiana with a wonderful Amish twist. Learn more about the Shipshewana Auction and Flea Market.
- What are some of the best flea markets in Indiana?
Of course, the above-mentioned market is far from the only one going on in Indiana! There are dozens, if not more, of amazing markets in IN worthy of being called the best. Some of our favorites include:
- White's Farm Flea Market and Auctioneers – This Brookville spot is a popular one among bargain hunters and treasure seekers alike.
- Klassy Klutter Indoor Flea Market – This Lafayette market is a favorite among Hoosiers everywhere thanks to its diverse selection and amazing vendors
- Traderbaker Flea Market – This one’s actually more a mall than a market! With hundreds of awesome vendors, food, and more, you can’t miss this awesome little Lebanon stop.
Learn more about some of our favorite flea markets in Indiana!
- Which Indiana flea markets belong on my shopping bucket list?
Even still, the markets and shops mentioned above are still not all of them. There are so many that we can’t even really list them all here, but some of our other favorite bucket-list Indiana flea markets are ones like:
- Me & My Sisters Flea Market – This wonderful little stop is beloved by locals for lots of reasons, many of which involve the various treasures you can dig up here!
- Uncle John’s Flea Market – This is probably the single best flea market in northwestern Indiana.
- Treasures Indoor Flea Market – At 40,000 square feet and with more than 300 vendors, this IN flea market is easily one of the largest in the entire Midwest!
- Emporium 31 – Often hailed as the best flea market in Greenwood, this wonderful little place is the epitome of flea market perfection.
Learn about even more of our favorite Indiana flea markets.