This Overnight Ghost Hunt In Illinois Is The Creepiest Thing You’ll Ever Do

According to research from 2019, about 46 percent of Americans believe in ghosts. Those people most likely think that the other 54 percent’s opinion is moot because, to them, ghosts and otherworldly spirits don’t need to be believed to be real. And those true believers should definitely consider an overnight ghost hunt in Ashmore, Illinois at one of the country’s most haunted places in history.

Would you be brave enough to go on this overnight ghost hunt in Ashmore, Illinois? What aspect would you want to investigate most? Tell us in the comments! Plan your visit by checking out the Ashmore Estates website and Ashmore Estates Facebook page, as well as the Ghost Hunts USA website and Ghost Hunts USA Facebook page. While you’re exploring the curious and creepy in Ashmore, save some time to stop by one of the most haunted bridges in America, the 1914 Airtight Bridge.

OnlyInYourState may earn compensation through affiliate links in this article.

Address: Ashmore Estates, 22645 E Co Rd 1050 N, Ashmore, IL 61912, USA