The Most Unique Campground In Illinois That’s Pure Magic
Not all campgrounds are created equal. While there are plenty of rustic and primitive campgrounds around the Land of Lincoln, some people prefer a campsite with more amenities and accommodation options. There is one unique campground in Illinois that is pure magic with all it has to offer, and you will want to book your stay here ASAP. Let’s have a look at Giant Goose Ranch, one of the best campgrounds in Canton Illinois.
Check out this incredible aerial video shot by YouTuber HermanBoys highlighting the campground.
Have you stayed at this unique campground in Illinois before? If so, tell us all about your experience in the comments. To learn more and to book your stay, visit the Giant Goose Ranch website and Facebook page.
If you enjoy camping, check out these amazing camping spots in Illinois for your next outdoor adventure.
More to Explore
UNIQUE CAMPGROUNDS IN ILLINOIS & RELATED INFO
What are some other unique campgrounds in Illinois?
While the Giant Goose Ranch is one of the most unique campgrounds in Illinois, there are more campsites that offer one-of-a-kind experiences. They include:
- Starved Rock State Park, Utica Township
- Garden of the Gods Recreation Area, Herod
- Camp McCormick, Stillman Valley
- Cave-in-Rock State Park, Cave-in-Rock
- Adeline Jay Geo-Karis Illinois Beach, Zion
- Giant City State Park, Makanda
- Castle Rock State Park, Oregon
- Mississippi Palisades State Park Campground, Savanna
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park at Pine Lakes, Pittsfield
- Shabbona Lake State Recreation Area, Shabbona
Here’s a previous article with more information about a few of these unique campgrounds in Illinois.
What are some fun things to do in Canton, Illinois?
While camping is a fun activity for the family, Canton has so much more to offer. Here are some fun things to do in Canton Illinois:
- Spoon River Junction Winery
- Skateland Canton
- Prairie Hills Wetland Reserve
- Spoon River College Arboretum
- Banner Marsh State Fish and Wildlife Area
- Canton Area Heritage Center
- Food Truck Friday at BrewNCue
- Kobolds and Kabinets
- Snowman's Reindeer Farm
- Canton Railroad Depot
Read more about the Snowman's Reindeer Farm, which is a fun, seasonal family-friendly activity in Canton, Illinois.
What are the best hiking trails in Illinois?
Here are 10 of the best hiking trails in Illinois:
- Dells Canyon and Bluff Trail, Oglesby
- River Bluff Trail Loop, Buffalo Rock State Park, Ottawa
- Ferne Clyffe Waterfall Trail, Goreville,
- Sandstone Point Overlook Trail, Oglesby
- Watershed Pond Loop, Edwardsville
- Red Cedar Trail, Giant City State Park, Makanda
- Lover's Leap Overlook Trail, Oglesby
- Morton Arboretum, Lisle
- Jackson Falls Trail, Simpson
- Trail to the Glen, Rocky Glen Park, Peoria
Be sure to check out this article with more information on the best hiking trails in Illinois.