Idaho November 19, 2016
Here Are 16 Things You’ll Never Catch Anyone From Idaho Doing
Idaho is a diverse state–just ask someone from Ponderay about Preston, or a rural Elk City dwelller about life in Boise, and you’ll realize that our big-little state is full of unique sub-regions that each play a role in making this such a great place to live. But despite our minute differences, when it comes to living in the Gem State there are certain things you just
never do. If you’re new to Idaho, take our advice and never get caught doing any of these things:
Dishonor on you and your cow if you do.
2. Praising Californians for their driving skills or big city habits.
3. Passing up any opportunity to take a road trip.
The best memories are made with the wind in your hair and the landscape on the horizon, ready to explore.
4. Dreaming of the big city.
This view is like something out of my worst nightmare.
5. Disrespecting the elderly.
Idahoans have some excellent values instilled from a young age.
6. Dressing like it's New York Fashion Week.
Let's keep our fashions casual and classy instead, shall we?
7. Not taking advantage of a snow day.
They're about as few and far between as unicorns.
8. And being afraid of a little snow on the road definitely isn't an option either.
I know I'm not the only one who has pushed snow with my bumper on a backroad.
9. Forgetting to take the time to stop and enjoy Idaho's beauty.
Idaho is incredible! It would be a shame to waste every wildlife and scenic opportunity it has to offer.
10. Cheering for our own NFL or NBA team.
Well, mostly because we don't have either. College sports are where it's at!
11. Not enjoying a picture-perfect rural sunset.
It's one of our state's most precious gifts.
12. Ignoring an old barn photo op.
Such lovely pieces of Idaho history deserve to be captured!
13. Not praying for rain.
We need it.
14. Turning down
Tiny, sweet, tangy...they're like the fruit of the gods.
15. Sitting around doing nothing.
Idahoans are known for having one of the most active lifestyles in the country. Sitting isn't an option when you have views like this!
16. Dreaming about ever leaving the Gem State.
Idahome forever and always. Why would you want to be anywhere else?
Want more Idaho humor? Check out these
14 Bizarre Experiences That Every Idahoan Has.