The Most Epic Indoor Playground In Idaho Will Bring Out The Kid In Everyone
It’s no secret that Idaho is an outdoor paradise with an abundance of recreational activities to pursue. However, there are definitely some pretty good indoor options for fun and adventure, as well. This epic indoor playground is sure to entertain people of all ages for hours on end. If you’re looking for an awesome activity that the whole family can enjoy, you’ll want to plan a visit to Triple Play Family Fun Park soon. Take a look.
For more information on this epic indoor playground in Idaho, visit this family fun park’s website.
Have you been to this indoor playground? What are some of your favorite activities here? Did you check out the indoor waterpark or play a game of laser tag? We’d love to hear all about your experiences at this northern Idaho attraction in the comments. And, if you have other favorite indoor playgrounds in Idaho, we’d love to hear about those as well. Fill out this form and tell us why you love it. You may even see it in an upcoming Only In Your State article.
Do you love to get out, explore, and experience Idaho to the fullest? Well, grab your family and hop in the car because we have 12 bucket-list-worthy day trips in Idaho for you.
More to Explore
Indoor playgrounds in Idaho
What are some things I should know before visiting Triple Play Family Fun Park?
Triple Play is the ultimate indoor playground in Idaho. This incredible indoor amusement park has something for everyone and there isn’t anything like it west of the Mississippi. However, with so much available, there are a few things you should know to ensure you spend your time effectively and have an incredible experience.
- There is no food and drink allowed at Triple Play. However, you can always order food at the on-site restaurant where you can enjoy tasty treats like hamburgers, pizza, and ice cream.
- Take the time to play laser tag. This incredible attraction features a 3,600-square-foot, two-level laser tag arena.
- Adults can spend time on the heart-racing ropes course and for those who are too small, check out the Sky Tykes Course that is just for them.
- We recommend not trying to fit all of the activities into a single day. Rather, book a stay at the Triple Play Resort and Suites and come back for a second day of fun.
- On your second day, head to the Raptor Reef Indoor Waterpark with multiple slides, a wave pool, and children's play areas.
What are some other kids’ indoor playgrounds in Idaho?
Triple Play isn’t the only must-visit indoor playground in Idaho. There are all types of family-friendly attractions that are perfect for a day with the people you love the most. Some other kids’ indoor playgrounds in Idaho to consider include: